Ary & George Part #4

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, alooooli said:

hi guys where i can find a videos from this sit 

Spygasm.com 🤣😂🤣 Just kidding!!

Voyeur-house.tv of course! Get a sub today!! 

The next best option is to just follow CamCaps and hope someone posts pictures or videos. Get a $20 premium membership for the best experience. 👍

Don't go scouring the internet for videos, you'll just get a virus or some shit on your computer. 🤗

4 hours ago, itsme said:

When is Ary coming back? I am concerned that we won't get to see her wearing the VH-TV panties. 

Must still be working on the apt. I'm sure you won't miss it. Remember that she is in Romania so in all likelihood they haven't been delivered yet. Probably will take 21 days. Maybe by then VHTV will come to it's senses and you'll get a refund. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, itsme said:

When is Ary coming back? I am concerned that we won't get to see her wearing the VH-TV panties. 

Hello !  Well rodat we OPEN the new appartament ❤️ 

In 2-3 days I will be home , and I will recive the pack and you will see me wearing your panties 💋😎

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

In 2-3 days I will be home , and I will recive the pack and you will see me wearing your panties 💋😎

Sorry this sounds funny in a different meaning.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

I really hope you get payed enough for wearing them to compensate the loss of viewers who don't want to see you wearing panties for three days. Personally I think this panties thing is totally silly and anti voyeur. Not attracted at all buy it sorry. I prefer you in all your natural beauty without the panties ❣️

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really hope you get payed enough for wearing them to compensate the loss of viewers who don't want to see you wearing panties for three days. Personally I think this panties thing is totally silly and anti voyeur. Not attracted at all buy it sorry. I prefer you in all your natural beauty without the panties ❣️

I'm sure each girl strikes their own deal. I would hope that it's negotiable. Either with no rules, she will wear them exactly like any girl who stuck with 1 pair of panties would do, she will wear them, then every night wash them and repeat. She's not going to wear tbem non-stop 24hrs a day for 3 days. You know there is a reason people wear clean underwear everyday. Is the risk of a UTI really worth this small of a amount of money? VHTV is putting the girls health at risk by doing this. 

https://www.bustle.com/articles/138140-5-things-that-happen-to-your-body-if-you-dont-change-your-underwear-enough

• Like 1