Paisley & Cletus

Guest maitre197
13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should swap places with Bonnie & Clyde 

I dont agree. B and C may organize big party with 2-3 couples. P and C  invites only singles.

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should swap places with Bonnie & Clyde 

No. Bonnie&Clyde have ability to make apartment in epic level. Simply - this is probably worst start year. Ideally - launched apt in online week later, when guy returned.

Secondly - P&C would not be happy to have such an expensive apartment. Where in their rhythm 1 - 3some per week = 2/3 salary will be spent on renting an apartment and cams.

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Bonnie&Clyde have ability to make apartment in epic level

I believe it when I see it

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Secondly - P&C would not be happy to have such an expensive apartment. Where in their rhythm 1 - 3some per week = 2/3 salary will be spent on renting an apartment and cams.

But in this place they will lose a lot of views...

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Bonnie&Clyde have ability to make apartment in epic level. Simply - this is probably worst start year. Ideally - launched apt in online week later, when guy returned.

You still have faith in Bonnie and Clyde. I see complete failure as NOTHING has happened so far.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, nack said:

You still have faith in Bonnie and Clyde. I see complete failure as NOTHING has happened so far.

They have a lot of friends. They have positive mood.

Now problem is no guy. By their limits = orgies and sex events, only with guy (well, he should be in apartment - even when exchanging).

• Like 1