Courtney & Heather

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Was talking mainly about Nathan for interrupting them. Like who the fuck does that?

He was never a "expected normal" guy ... Maybe he had something pretty important to say that can't wait any second 😁 It was funny he enter there and interrupting his girlfriend fucking another dude her loool and they "argue" after in the kitchen..

Meg kept fucking  him then for more one minute or two.. the guy had to go search another one (that he finds out in the bathroom) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He was never a "expected normal" guy ... Maybe he had something pretty important to say that can't wait any second 😁 It was funny he enter there and interrupting his girlfriend fucking another dude her loool and they "argue" after in the kitchen..

Meg kept fucking  him then for more one minute or two.. the guy had to go search another one (that he finds out in the bathroom) 

Guess we know that means... Meg is going to have to come her by herself one day.

I'm not watching but I see Meg has her clothes on so I guess she's done for the night, but let me know if she hooks up with anybody else before she leaves.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not watching but I see Meg has her clothes on so I guess she's done for the night, but let me know if she hooks up with anybody else before she leaves.

For now (and fake boobs being fucked in bedroom by beard guy): 

bandicam 2018-12-16 04-11-17-930.jpg

1 minute ago, exploreeq2 said:

is she a resident, or a old resident? she looks familiar.. thats why im curious of her name.

Don't remind seeing her..
There was another fake boobs girl in their first house, but seems to be a different one and younger then this girl (but the cams at that time doesn't help to be sure)