Courtney & Heather

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are totally right. Ruby together with Ana would have been cool ❣️

I was a champion for Ruby during her early days back when everyone else was giving her shit, but I have to be perfectly honest about it. Ruby right now is just not interesting to watch. Everything that made her apartment great is now gone away.

Ruby and Juliet would have been better than her and Ana. Speaking of, I'm not sure what's up with those two. Might have been some falling out because neither of them have visited each other lately.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was a champion for Ruby during her early days back when everyone else was giving her shit, but I have to be perfectly honest about it. Ruby right now is just not interesting to watch. Everything that made her apartment great is now gone away.

Ruby and Juliet would have been better than her and Ana. Speaking of, I'm not sure what's up with those two. Might have been some falling out because neither of them have visited each other lately.

Just guessing.. but think it may be related with what happened with Juliet presence at Ruby house.. the situation with ana&juliet (and less probable but also some possibility since was her friend, the "fight" with juliet friend). 

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everything that made her apartment great is now gone away.

Think moving Ruby to this apartment has lost her original sparkle and interest. She is not that suited in this apartment personally and i must admit my interest in her has dropped off a lot since she moved for many reasons.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Think moving Ruby to this apartment has lost her original sparkle and interest.

The apartment don't have shit to do with it. Ruby was a lot more social and engaging. Now she isn't. She used to invite guys over, have drinking strip games, and occasionally fuck one of them. Now she doesn't. She used to sneak off to fuck guys while others were walking around. Now she doesn't. Most of her intrigue/interest came from when everybody thought her and Calvin were in a relationship and how she would randomly fuck another guy, but when we all found out they're not actually in a relationship that pretty much ended that. Also doesn't help that she's gotten more fat in the short time she's been on cam. I used to love her body. Not so much anymore.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The apartment don't have shit to do with it. Ruby was a lot more social and engaging. Now she isn't. She used to invite guys over, have drinking strip games, and occasionally fuck one of them. Now she doesn't. She used to sneak off to fuck guys while others were walking around. Now she doesn't. Most of her intrigue/interest came from when everybody thought her and Calvin were in a relationship and how she would randomly fuck another guy, but when we all found out they're not actually in a relationship that pretty much ended that. Also doesn't help that she's gotten more fat in the short time she's been on cam. I used to love her body. Not so much anymore.

Of course it has as she is out of her comfort zone and yes, i have noticed she has been eating too many dougnuts recently lol I said that days ago.