Courtney & Heather

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not think its the same girl... But certain kind of drugs can make you look for years older in only weeks :rolleyes:

I don't think either.. and remember her last night .. but after groomy posts and seeing her state yesterday (for sure she wouldn't remember today to how many she gived and what they did to her) maybe it's possible to get old that fast

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The same reason why they hide so many times at c&d in the hall (till have a cam) and in the toilet... the same reason why they hide so many times in the closet or in that hiddens rooms the house have... They are all shy 

Lol good one. 🤣 But seriously we know it is allowed to smoke inside the appartement as LPA did it. And when you do not want to you can always use the loggia. So using the hidden spots to do things not allowed on cam...

1 minute ago, Merlin79 said:

Yes, lots of nose problem last night after visits to the lobby. Some needed tissues to clean up. Must be the fresh air in there causing a problem.

Yes nose problems... 🤦‍♂️ Unbelievable . But that does not surprise me at all with these participants and guests. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes nose problems... 🤦‍♂️ Unbelievable . But that does not surprise me at all with these participants and guests. 

But it normal. In other apartments +/- now. And in their old apartment. And their old-old apartment. And in Candy and Dean.

Rule - is no drugs and no drug use on camera. All ok.

They also know each other (all). No new people. Therefore - again, everything is +/- ok. This is usual old-style party (C&D/Courtney).

1 minute ago, groomy said:

But it normal. In other apartments +/- now. And in their old apartment. And their old-old apartment. And in Candy and Dean.

Rule - is no drugs and no drug use on camera. All ok.

They also know each other (all). No new people. Therefore - again, everything is +/- ok. This is usual old-style party (C&D/Courtney).

And we had offline times and fines because of that shit in all appartements you mentioned too. So no it is not normal. At least not for me.

My goodness there are some amount of bedwetters on here. So what they do drugs . Big deal. They are adults and it is their choice. They go offcam to do it cause the offended snowflakes on here would go running to VHTV to get them kicked out! I genuinely worry how some would cope going to a nightclub and seeing someone doing drugs. 🙄

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, broxman said:

My goodness there are some amount of bedwetters on here. So what they do drugs . Big deal. They are adults and it is their choice. They go offcam to do it cause the offended snowflakes on here would go running to VHTV to get them kicked out! I genuinely worry how some would cope going to a nightclub and seeing someone doing drugs. 🙄

I respect you have a different opinion but please stop insulting other people okay?

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

All this time to analyse something... guess it may have been pretty hardcore.. or like the others.. offline for family issues till next day

I do not believe in family issues. Support never lied to me so far. So I have no doubt about what they told me.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not believe in family issues. Support never lied to me so far. So I have no doubt about what they told me.

i don't also.. but was remembering the "family issues" from elise&jim that put them offline for all that hours 

• Like 1