Courtney & Heather

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably another relocation lool 

If there will be relocation or bye-bye (excluded). That Lisa and Grant (as only managers in this city) - should be there. And control equipment/apartment. Lisa&Grant in Juliet apt. And this is a loss in 2 apartments Lisa for money (rent 1 month). I doubt they will find normal people here (short list Misty - but since she no longer appeared in apt = she have another plans, Zack - sense of replacement? There it is normal to use hidden drugs on girls for rape/sex. Lisa&Grant).

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

If there will be relocation or bye-bye (excluded). That Lisa and Grant (as only managers in this city) - should be there. And control equipment/apartment. Lisa&Grant in Juliet apt. And this is a loss in 2 apartments Lisa for money (rent 1 month). I doubt they will find normal people here (short list Misty - but since she no longer appeared in apt = she have another plans, Zack - sense of replacement? There it is normal to use hidden drugs on girls for rape/sex. Lisa&Grant).

I would bet on excluded.. but if it is that why turn the house online for this??? And even if relocation why turn the house online for this??? (Guess the fines are bigger then the losses) 

To update the list correctly, about Lisa, is she the official manager of ex-Anna Houses or just helping her??? (Juliet, Ruby, Trixie&Leaxy, Courtney)
M&H still with A&A or on their own now?? 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I would bet on excluded.. but if it is that why turn the house online for this??? And even if relocation why turn the house online for this??? (Guess the fines are bigger then the losses) 

I guess it was not planned this way. They really must have fucked it up I guess. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm I guess something serious must have happened

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess it was not planned this way. They really must have fucked it up I guess. 

I dont know. So let's be honest. Yes, they used drugs. But in a hidden area. This is legal (not on camera). But they almost all parties since opening - used drugs. Just like Candy and Dean. Why now? And not 5-6 months ago?

Everything was completely voluntary. Girl with silicone tits - already came to apartment not with an empty tank😛. She was not against sex and was in a normal mind (Courtney worse at night). And when she "died" - no one seduce her.

661.jpg

1757.jpg

1759.jpg

1760.jpg

By analogy with incident Zack&guy&girl - I would write that everything is normal. There is no any violence&hidden drugged in the local mental sense. Moreover, they all know each other.

I do not know the reasons why they are closed now. Not 5-6 months ago. Moreover, old parties Candy&Dean and Courtney were much worse (more incidents). This one was quite positive and hot.

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

To update the list correctly, about Lisa, is she the official manager of ex-Anna Houses or just helping her??? (Juliet, Ruby, Trixie&Leaxy, Courtney)
M&H still with A&A or on their own now?? 

Lisa&Grant managers. Now they are only managers in this city.

M&H managers too. VH management structure I do not know. But I think - they (and Darcie too) work with Anna&Alex.