B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Noldus

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yesterday when she masturbated with her new vibrator she really leaked a lot. It was hot to watch. Thankfully, she had her trusty towel under her.  Did anyone see if Amina showered again and changed her panties before leaving at around 2300 for dancing as she said a couple of days ago? Wonder when we will see her next.

I believe you, I can see it running down her pussy lips now

Just now, happyone said:

I originally thought that about Jasmin, but I have since changed my mind to --------------------Nicole :biggrin:

OMG now your going to give Naga a boner. I think Nicole was incredibly sexy and I really liked her. I felt so badly for her because as much as she liked sex she could not achieve and orgasm even with the HUGE dicks that fucked her.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I originally thought that about Jasmin, but I have since changed my mind to --------------------Nicole :biggrin:

Thanks Happy...Well, that's 2 of us...😉

Jas is lovely, there's no doubt about it...then you have the next level of natural beauty...❤️

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Right on!! Jasmin did it for me. Especially when I saw her have anal that lasted quite a long time. I do have to admit as much as I liked her it was a struggle to watch her boyfriend. He seemed like a nice guy but did not fit such a beautiful woman. I do have to admit my favorite butt though has always been Kristy's.

Ah yes "The Buns of Steel"

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And watch her asshole. This girl really teases herself to orgasm. She is the best I have seen.  Truly gives me a hard on watching her and that is rare.

And to think when she first showed up in B2 I thought she was going to be a wallflower.  Dalia..... you have come far grasshopper 

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG now your going to give Naga a boner. I think Nicole was incredibly sexy and I really liked her. I felt so badly for her because as much as she liked sex she could not achieve and orgasm even with the HUGE dicks that fucked her.

Well, she had no problem with my slightly smaller one...:biggrin:❤️

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And watch her asshole. This girl really teases herself to orgasm. She is the best I have seen.  Truly gives me a hard on watching her and that is rare.

Dalia is tremendous!!...Cute, great body ( possibly best arse/legs combo on here) and great WET bates...she's a star and I'm just wondering how far she'll go..❤️

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Dalia is tremendous!!...Cute, great body ( possibly best arse/legs combo on here) and great WET bates...she's a star and I'm just wondering how far she'll go..❤️

I think how far she goes depends on her mentor in the big bedroom.  

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The thing I like about her is for the most part, she does not put on a big act or seems like a big show production to masturbate-just natural and enjoying herself in the moment.

And that obvious visual orgasm of her vagina and anus is fantastic :heart:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I think how far she goes depends on her mentor in the big bedroom.  

I disagree...She's her own person. She's been bating for a while now and I don't think Amina has any influence on her whatsoever...Amina hasn't all the toys Dalia has...