B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #5

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Just 2 months and only now and then at that.  

the best thing you can do is never resubscribe once your subscription is up!!  Of course that's up to you but I'm telling you that it will save you tons of frustration and anger towards the biggest scam site on the internet!!

32 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think was Anita who fixed it, the other girls were clueless, they should put up a paper with some instructions on what to do in case power goes down, and how to get it back on.

I tired ...

• Noldus xx

• fre. 19. okt., 09:25 (for 10 dager siden)
  •  
  •  
  • cleardot.gif
  • cleardot.gif
  • to Support
  • I would recommend that you instruct all residents on how to check the power switches  in case of power failure. We experience this very often in B2 and B4 in particular, and it is a challenge to defend yourself that this is not part of the scheme to conceal activities in the apartments. It happens, incidentally, at the most unfortunate moment.
  • 0530 today (BCA time Lily was awake, and could have re-inserted the fuse)

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I tired ...

• Noldus xx

• fre. 19. okt., 09:25 (for 10 dager siden)
  •  
  •  
  • cleardot.gif
  • cleardot.gif
  • to Support
  • I would recommend that you instruct all residents on how to check the power switches  in case of power failure. We experience this very often in B2 and B4 in particular, and it is a challenge to defend yourself that this is not part of the scheme to conceal activities in the apartments. It happens, incidentally, at the most unfortunate moment.
  • 0530 today (BCA time Lily was awake, and could have re-inserted the fuse)

They'll have to teach these girls to not Overload the Circuits.  An Overloaded Circuit will Pop the Breaker Switch or Blow the Fuse if the amperage allotment is exceeded. If the Apartment is Up to Date with the Building Code it should have a Breaker Switch Panel and not Fuses.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll have to teach these girls to not Overload the Circuits.  An Overloaded Circuit will Pop the Breaker Switch or Blow the Fuse if the amperage allotment is exceeded. If the Apartment is Up to Date with the Building Code it should have a Breaker Switch Panel and not Fuses.

yep, (we call breaker switch for a fuse still 😉 ) 

• Upvote 1