B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #5

0838  Less than 2 hours sleep and it looked like they were about ready for round 2.  Kissing and snuggling and laughing and something going on under the covers but they are starting to settle down again.  Their heads have to be pounding about now.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Typical forum response to a typical girl being gone all day.  You people are something else!!  I don't care how good it might have been and that's all it takes for you people.  You don't think that Anita planned all of this to happen due to her many nights away from the house??  You people are too easy and that is why these girls get off Scott free!!  Enjoy it while you can because all the fake shit they do and what happened tonight, you will see very little of.  These girls go out and do exactly what Anita and this chick did tonight....all the time but when you finally get to see it, all is forgiven.  Wake the FUCK up people, you don't think that Anita has read everything that you all have posted tonight for this to happen?  Of course not, because these girls have no faults.  It's the least she could do for you all with all the time she spends out of the house doing the exact same thing that you don't get to see!!  Anita is as fake as the day is long and only does what she has to, to get you on her side.  I'm sorry Robert but I've never like the biatch and after what I've read tonight, that will never change!!

You all have a good night!

Still. I know it was meant for the viewer, but it was a really good shuwwwwwwwwwwwwww (Ed Sullivan back in the 50's and 60's,)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Typical forum response to a typical girl being gone all day.  You people are something else!!  I don't care how good it might have been and that's all it takes for you people.  You don't think that Anita planned all of this to happen due to her many nights away from the house??  You people are too easy and that is why these girls get off Scott free!!  Enjoy it while you can because all the fake shit they do and what happened tonight, you will see very little of.  These girls go out and do exactly what Anita and this chick did tonight....all the time but when you finally get to see it, all is forgiven.  Wake the FUCK up people, you don't think that Anita has read everything that you all have posted tonight for this to happen?  Of course not, because these girls have no faults.  It's the least she could do for you all with all the time she spends out of the house doing the exact same thing that you don't get to see!!  Anita is as fake as the day is long and only does what she has to, to get you on her side.  I'm sorry Robert but I've never like the biatch and after what I've read tonight, that will never change!!

You all have a good night!

You do realise this is not prison and these girls can actually go and come as they see fit... Anita is not my favourite person with all her whispering and scripted shows but she does try her best to keep the viewers entertained...That's more than I can say for half of the tenants on RLC...I don't understand how anyone can be this angry with Anita when you have those two girls up on the master bedroom doing fuck all

8 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

That's an understatement.  She's going to be raw for days.  Damn what a show.  I'll bet Anita is VERY disappointed she couldn't get some of that pussy.  

Question for you Noblis,  how do you know for sure that they just met?  I've noticed in the past that you seem to know things others don't.  Like when someone is coming to visit or is leaving.  Do you have some kind of inside edge with RLC?  Just curious.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, I wasn't expecting to watch replays tonight but I am now.  I couldn't keep up with all that was going on at the same time in multiple apartments.  Good thing I only sleep 2 hours a night.   

You might get more info out of Noldus if you were nice to him...😉

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You might get more info out of Noldus if you were nice to him...😉

Now I really feel bad.  I had no intentions of coming off as not nice to Noldus with my questions.  They were honest questions.  It does sound to me like sometimes he knows things others don't and I was just wondering if he had an IN with RLC.  Noldus if you or anyone else took offense at my questions I sincerely apologize.  I guess in the middle of the night things don't always come out the way we intend for them to.  I'm not here to rub anyone the wrong way.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Now I really feel bad.  I had no intentions of coming off as not nice to Noldus with my questions.  They were honest questions.  It does sound to me like sometimes he knows things others don't and I was just wondering if he had an IN with RLC.  Noldus if you or anyone else took offense at my questions I sincerely apologize.  I guess in the middle of the night things don't always come out the way we intend for them to.  I'm not here to rub anyone the wrong way.

Hey Cheese, I was joking mate...You called him NOBLIS (knobless, as in no dick!)) It was an obvious typo and I'm sure Nold will see the funny side to it...Btw, he doesn't work for RLC but he knows a guy who understands a bit of Russian who occasionally tunes in...

I'm sure nobody will take offence. It was funny 😉