Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

It is possible that Kira has a good night's sleep ...🤤

Yes..., she was utterly Kirammed 🤣

Since they are into rock music...

That satisfied look in her eyes, afterwards, reminds me of a song by Led Zeppelin...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Yes..., she was utterly Kirammed 🤣

Since they are into rock music...

That satisfied look in her eyes, afterwards, reminds me of a song by Led Zeppelin...

My youth ... I was 14 years old ... it's far away.👴🎸

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

These girls are beautiful. That's all.

Agree.  But they are also intelligent, talented, gorgeous, fun, serious, driven, gorgeous, artistic, accomplished, gorgeous, caring, affectionate, cultivated, gorgeous, compassionate, introspective, and strong.  Did I mention gorgeous.  😊

Kira getting some much needed action tonight clearly makes her a hungry girl!  It is 0400 in Pete right now, and she just consumed an entire chocolate sweet cake while watching/not really watching TV on the couch.  This is a GOOD thing!  She may not "look" happy right now, but judging from her posture, she is quite satisfied and content.  Well done Nina, well done.  I have newfound respect for you.  

Is there any wonder why this apartment consistently ranks among member/viewer favorites?  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I know it's just my opinion, but (well currently) N&K seem to the most beautifully natural RLC women. Something about them....can't put my finger on it.

Well, weird hair periods notwithstanding. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1