Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

Domestic bliss tonight among our three musketeers.  Dinner of protein and fried potatoes (and Heinz ketchup!).  However there seems to be a missing cat.  I see Sundance but I do not see Butch anywhere, unless he is squirreled away in the new portable wardrobe in the bathroom.  Nina was playing the piano earlier and it was quite beautiful.  

LOL annnnnd, in the span of time it took my to type the above, Nina is already done with her plate.  It amazes me how she just shovels it in by the forkful, while Kira and Doe take small, dainty bites.  I wonder if Nina grew up in a household with lots of brothers and sisters and there was competition at the dinner table for food so she had to learn to eat quickly  LOL.  

Nina and Doe Eyes have had an evening of music, composition and performance from Nina's music and even a little from Queen ... They are very strong and they have fun.
D.E. really plays the piano very well and I also enjoyed listening to them and watching them.  It was a "show". 😊🎼🎶

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

One thing is for certain - in my next life, I want to come back as one of their cats.  Those cats get an incredible amount of love, affection, and attention.  I'm jealous of cats!  🐈 🐈 

Start training to lick your own butt... It is a primary requirement as a cat 🤣😝

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

They are tearing out the rug in their bedroom and all their stuff is crammed in the hall---

Why are they doing all the work??? 😏

Wow, that is some work. Well, replacing the rug was long overdue. 

I wonder if they sleep at home tonight... Maybe on the couch?

They have a quarrel now 😕

The most beautiful thing is that girls can talk to each other. They explained a lot, bad moments passed. And cutting the floor covering with the help of a school ruler deserves to be entered in the Guinness Book. This is impossible and yet it is possible

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1