B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

The Poor man is suffering from blue balls, how much more teasing can he take !!! He must be is a terrible lust for Amanda

It's all for show, that is until you all finally make enough posts to get them to cross the line, and even still it's all a show!!

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

The Poor man is suffering from blue balls, how much more teasing can he take !!! He must be is a terrible lust for Amanda

lol.. don't care about GAK'S blue balls... she is just awesome and comfortable topless or naked.. he has to deal with it... he can just watch and then later pound the ass of Kim for all of 6 minutes...:blush:

Just now, adamneve said:

lol.. don't care about GAK'S blue balls... she is just awesome and comfortable topless or naked.. he has to deal with it... he can just watch and then later pound the ass of Kim for all of 6 minutes...:blush:

Oh no Adamneve, the people of this forum are bored with normal situations and they want to see all the swapping and bizarre stuff.  RLC is quite boring with the couples apartments unless you throw another player into the mix and people are tired of watching the same couples having sex so they start posting what they want to see in hopes that the tenants will read it and make their fantasies come true......I know it's a voyeur site but it's gotten ridiculous over the years!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

If I was in that apartment with KIM & AMANDA i'll have a constant erection even while sleeping

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh no Adamneve, the people of this forum are bored with normal situations and they want to see all the swapping and bizarre stuff.  RLC is quite boring with the couples apartments unless you throw another player into the mix and people are tired of watching the same couples having sex so they start posting what they want to see in hopes that the tenants will read it and make their fantasies come true......I know it's a voyeur site but it's gotten ridiculous over the years!!

Unless there is an invitation... nothing GAK can do   and we watch the futilty of his desire...all we can do is comment and watch what.. if anything happens...oh.. we can wish also..lol

12 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I totally respect your post and thank you for your reply... seems that what we want  would like and get.. may happen..and the it dosen't...could be that he's just not her type.. it could also be that the next couple could as you say comes "into the mix"  could ignite her/his fire so much so.... that they do what some wanted to see with GAK,,,...swapping and bizarre stuff to quote you...

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

14 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I totally respect your post and thank you for your reply... seems that what we want  would like and get.. may happen..and then it dosen't...could be that he's just not her type.. it could also be that the next couple could as you say comes "into the mix"  could ignite her/his fire so much so.... that they do what some wanted to see with GAK,,,...swapping and bizarre stuff to quote you...

• Like 1