B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

It's a good thing I didn't hire you to think:biggrin:,,,,, I feel like Kenny is capable of doing some horrible stuff if he could get away with it,,,,,he would probably try to blame it on the alcohol.

Amanda needs to stop teasing him too,,she is not innocent either.

5 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Eh. I don't think Kenny will try to fuck Amanda behind Pablo's back. I think this is just their version of teasing, and being comfortable around each other... Plus I don't think Pablo nor Kim would be entirely comfortable with things going that far...

undefined

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

Anyone, at this point, who thinks that Amanda is bothered, even a little bit, by Kenny... has not been paying attention... 😁

In 7 to 10 days Kim & Kenny should be departing RLC.  

That will give Kim lots of time to toss Kenny Under the Bus.     DOIu.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's a good thing I didn't hire you to think:biggrin:,,,,, I feel like Kenny is capable of doing some horrible stuff if he could get away with it,,,,,he would probably try to blame it on the alcohol.

Amanda needs to stop teasing him too,,she is not innocent either.

undefined

Yes. Like your prediction about Sasha, Masha, and Dasha... Plus I think Kenny genuinely like Pablo and Amanda... so we shall see...

Kenny likes Pablo you say?,,,,,so your saying that I may be looking at it the wrong way all along?,,,Maybe kenny and pablo will be playing "Sword fight",,when Amanda and Kim are out of the Apt and leave them home alone?:biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

Yes. Like your prediction about Sasha, Masha, and Dasha... Plus I think Kenny genuinely like Pablo and Amanda... so we shall see...

undefinedundefined

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kenny likes Pablo you say?,,,,,so your saying that I may be looking at it the wrong way all along?,,,Maybe kenny and pablo will be playing "Sword fight",,when Amanda and Kim are out of the Apt and leave them home alone?:biggrin::biggrin:

undefinedundefined

It would almost be worth the cries of anguish... almost... 🤣

well catching up it appears that tease has been the order of the evening with GAK getting up close  as usual......GAK..just enjoy the views.. make no rash decisions...Amanda is comfortable as she is totally nude:blush:...... take your frustration out on your beautiful Kim...pound her ass off  in "over 10 minutes" if you can..

17 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Anyone, at this point, who thinks that Amanda is bothered, even a little bit, by Kenny... has not been paying attention... 😁

Amanda was called by Kim to the bathroom to help with the straighteners.. GAK held his dick out to Amanda..lol.. she didn't pay him any attention at all.and just walked out.. Kim just glared at GAK....:biggrin:

21 minutes ago, paskar59 said:

I'm wrong but Amanda is hungry for sex, she is disappointed by these two boys ..... there is a promising evening when Kim was out .... maybe my imagination

You are not wrong--she is swallowing Pablo's cock right this minute. 😏

Il y a 45 minutes, happyone a déclaré:

Tu n'as pas tort - elle a volé la bouchée de Pablo à l'instant même. 😏

oui, j'ai vu mais fais quelque chose que pablo ne veut pas c'est pas top ...... c'est mon impression personnelle