B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

10 hours ago, Houlii said:

not sure why this deal was made..maybe a mercy show for kenny leaving

It was made in the closet of GAK and Kim.... she wasn't happy about it too,,, but GAK was like a kid is a candy shop.. Amanda wasn't to..pleased initially..

12 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Why is it my internet is always down when something happens?  I'm back up now and read all these posts but can't put together what happened.  Can someone explain it to me please.  Here or PM, either is fine.  Thanks

I don't know what the plan was, if they had one, but it ended up with the guys blindfolded on the bed and the girls giving their respective guys a bj...except Kenny couldn't get it up for any length of time and Amanda looked bored shitless!...I might've missed something as I only skipped through it on replay this morning, but as far as I could see, you didn't miss much Cheese...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Were all 4 of them in bed together?  Was this a swap or what? 

NO...If that was they plan, there was more chance of me hooking up with Amanda than Kenny!...and his performance didn't help his chances in the future much if Amanda wants to be satisfied...😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know what the plan was, if they had one, but it ended up with the guys blindfolded on the bed and the girls giving their respective guys a bj...except Kenny couldn't get it up for any length of time and Amanda looked bored shitless!...I might've missed something as I only skipped through it on replay this morning, but as far as I could see, you didn't miss much Cheese...

Thanks Naga.  I see this morning the girls aren't even bothering with clothes.  After what you say happened I wonder what is up with this apartment.  

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's called.......FORUM PRESSURE!!

I have to agree there   if you don't wanna do it.. don't the hell do it....so... if Pablo don't get none tonight.. he knows why..lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for the update NagaC.. I went to bed so I missed it.. but up to speed now..

."Amanda looked bored shitless!."....:biggrin:   lol that made me laugh...

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Thanks for the update NagaC.. I went to bed so I missed it.. but up to speed now..

."Amanda looked bored shitless!."....:biggrin:   lol that made me laugh...

Who wouldn't be bored in bed with Kenny.  Even when he can get it up.

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

So Amanda.. you now know.. if you want the "dick up!".. Pablo is your man...

I think she already knew.  She's never given Ken any indication, to my knowledge, that she's at all interested or available to him.  Or have I missed that in the past.