B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

Such a great couple. One of the best couples I've seen on this site in years. It's such a shame they got paired up with a bunch of kids instead of grown ups that really knew how to party. I really hope to see them again in the future.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Such a great couple. One of the best couples I've seen on this site in years. It's such a shame they got paired up with a bunch of kids instead of grown ups that really knew how to party. I really hope to see them again in the future.

Maybe let Pete and Lexi   or Nina and Allen .. that would be great!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Houlii said:

Always feel down a little down when people leave..Good luck to them!!!! Love to see them get another place..guess he gets to look at Amanda on his computer like the rest of us poor bastards..lol

Yes, but he doesn't get the views that we do...:biggrin::tongue:

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kim&Kenny are removed from the list. Amanda&Pablo's room is bedroom and K&K guestroom - so far

It will likely stay as Guest Room for a Couple of Days.  RLC has never followed up with another Couple right away. Now that Kim & Kenny are gone and Out of the Picture, Amanda & Pablo can have some alone time without someone sneaking peaks around doorways watching them.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1
18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It will likely stay as Guest Room for a Couple of Days.  RLC has never followed up with another Couple right away. Now that Kim & Kenny are gone and Out of the Picture, Amanda & Pablo can have some alone time without someone sneaking peaks around doorways watching them.

The fact that the cleaning lady is in B4 and not B3 also suggests to me there won't be a new couple rushing in just yet...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The fact that the cleaning lady is in B4 and not B3 also suggests to me there won't be a new couple rushing in just yet...

RLC could save a lot of Money on Maid Service if they found girls that could clean.  The most that can happen is they Break a Fingernail.   :biggrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Kim&Kenny are removed from the list. Amanda&Pablo's room is bedroom and K&K guestroom - so far

Amanda and Pablo are moving in to the other bedroom, their old room is now guestroom