B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

So long Kim and the person you were with in this place. Memorable yet I mostly want to forget what you and that fat bastard you while you were here.

Not for nothing, you may want to reconsider your choice of men.

Maybe we will see again because of your connection to some who still reside here but I truly hope not. 

I could say more but why.

Amanda can finally have some peace, she did learn to open up behind her exposure to Kim so we will enjoy the fruits of that while we can.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC could save a lot of Money on Maid Service if they found girls that could clean.  The most that can happen is they Break a Fingernail.   :biggrin:

We've had a few girls who cleaned often but it seems to be the bunch of girls we get going through the doors in B4 that think they're above that sort of thing! Karol's great, wherever she's been, whether in B1, B2 of B4, but no other B4 girl springs to mind, unless they broke a glass...😏...I suppose they cleaned quite a bit on the basis of that then...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The best I have seen is Eva. She scrubs that floor in every room about once every 10 days. And she does laundry almost every day. And she changes the sheets too, although most of the time she does that in concert with some upcoming sexual event or the result of a sexual event. lol

• Like 1

Great anticipation on the new couple coming in..I hope RLC takes some care in selecting a couple that is hot..attractive, and open to sexual encounters in a manner  that includes respect and consent..I think both Pablo and Amanda would have gone much farther with the right couple..It's just not the norm for them like some couples..I don't think K & K were swingers normally either... It was just Kenny wasn't appealing to Amanda in the same way she was to him...I do think she and Pablo saw him as a friend..Kim was amazing..She probable saw a side of him during this time she never saw before..good for her she stuck with him ..especially sad to see her go..  Onward and upward!!

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Great anticipation on the new couple coming in..I hope RLC takes some care in selecting a couple that is hot..attractive, and open to sexual encounters in a manner  that includes respect and consent..I think both Pablo and Amanda would have gone much farther with the right couple..It's just not the norm for them like some couples..I don't think K & K were swingers normally either... It was just Kenny wasn't appealing to Amanda in the same way she was to him...I do think she and Pablo saw him as a friend..Kim was amazing..She probable saw a side of him during this time she never saw before..good for her she stuck with him ..especially sad to see her go..  Onward and upward!!

I'm beginning to think that Kenny wasn't as interested in Amanda as he lead on, cause when the time came to impress Amanda he couldn't get an erection 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm beginning to think that Kenny wasn't as interested in Amanda as he lead on, cause when the time came to impress Amanda he couldn't get an erection 🤔

I think maybe he wanted to so bad he talked himself out of it.. fantasy sometimes trumps reality .....No question about the infatuation ....happens..