B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #2

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Wasn't Nica a close friend of Monica, formally of B2 and didn't they have some good pussy eating sessions together?  

They became friends while here. Nica went over to B2 a coupla times and Monica to B4. I can remember 1 show in B2, but no real pussy eating took place, just some fake shit...Although I love Monica to bits, I wish she never got involved in these fake events...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They became friends while here. Nica went over to B2 a coupla times and Monica to B4. I can remember 1 show in B2, but no real pussy eating took place, just some fake shit...Although I love Monica to bits, I wish she never got involved in these fake events...

It's getting too hard to tell the players without a score card.  And fake events seems to be the plan of the day MOST of the time.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The only real events I remember was when Monica was with Rosie and Belle, that was real licking.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The only real events I remember was when Monica was with Rosie and Belle, that was real licking.

True, Fagen..and Monica regretted it afterwards. Remember how she was hiding behind Jasmin a coupla nights later when there was a party in B4, every time Rosie was making a move on her. She even slept in Jasmin's bed, even though, up to that night, she didn't appear to be particularly close to Jas...

4 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Jasmin is another name that keeps popping up.  Someone shared a couple pics of her with me.  I guess she's a webcam model.  Very nice.  Longest hair I think I've ever seen.

One of the best girls of RLC imo. 😉