B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nica changed her mind and visited Birget and Mary instead

Anita's mother comes and the day after her bf
Karol is leaving next week too. 

with reservation, they might changes their plans 

That time when her Greek friend george was there she told him that she broke up with her bf so we will see if he comes or not. 

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

That time when her Greek friend george was there she told him that she broke up with her bf so we will see if he comes or not. 

I edit Karol to Karla, you still have Karol.... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You should not believe everything you hear from these girls. It's JZ coming, I think ..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zzakary said:

Indeed
The two dirty outside workers are back and crashed like two big shit in respective bed
Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:
Aside
i propose a new icon,in addition of "on vacation"(plane signage)
"on dirty work" 
for the girls like Miranda or Deborah,who come to the Barca apartments exclusively(Miranda 100%, Deborah was not at the beginning, but became her) to do the dirty work outside, on behalf of the RLC's A-holes customers,on trip or living in Barcelona,who choose quietly by looking at RLC, as in a catalog, or in a shopwindow in Amsterdam

BINGO....you got it, you absolutely got it!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

if she broke up with him it is because she is very selfish. he (her boyfriend) didn't want her to go to Barcelona in the first place but she told him it was just to hang out with her girlfriends. if she told the greek guy that she broke up with him it is because she wanted something from him like sex.  Anita is a cold blooded fish Fagen!

• Like 1