Piper & Hunter

Just now, Amy3 said:

Probably wasn't coke. More likely some kind of synthetic or some kind of club speed spin off substance. Coke is fucking expensive everywhere. I'm sure that Tim has hookups for anything but that's just a guess. Surely he didn't get to fuck Clara for nothing. 😉

"Some kind of synthetic or some kind of club Spin off substance" Maybe who knows,but was something that needed credit cards that for sure,and also created some allergies in noses,but in any case..they act sooo dumb way lol.

• Like 2

Hace 1 minuto, Amy3 dijo:

Oh, Hola Gudari !! Joder, Que ha Sido Un tiempo largo. Espero Que Todo está bien con Usted. ❤️ 😘

oo largo Amy! Ha sido duro, pero estoy de vuelta. Aunque bastante decepcionado con VHTV en general. All good in general! I can't complain!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Oui, l'appartement a disparu... 

Guess someone saw something and sent a ticket. Well, a $500 fine is seriously going to be a set back. Considering they will not earn even half that much during the trial peroid. AL will be more then happy to extend a loan I'm sure. Loan as in with interest! So, regardless what they do for the next 3 weeks they will come out of the trial period about 250 in the hole. 🤑

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

"Some kind of synthetic or some kind of club Spin off substance" Maybe who knows,but was something that needed credit cards that for sure,and also created some allergies in noses,but in any case..they act sooo dumb way lol.

giphy (29).gif

giphy (28).gif

Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

J'ai envoyé un mail à VHTV, leur demandant pourquoi l'appartement avait disparu, j'attends leur réponse avec impatience!

They'll tell you to clear your cache and restart your browser. 🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 1