Melissa & Sergio

Maybe they are just friends wanting to have a good time? You know just visiting for a little fun. When they enjoy what they do together maybe they will make some more steps further in the future. No need to rush things. And when they want to stay at the level like it is now it is cool too. I like Melissa & Sergio and I like Bethany & Craig ❣️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe they are just friends wanting to have a good time? You know just visiting for a little fun. When they enjoy what they do together maybe they will make some more steps further in the future. No need to rush things. And when they want to stay at the level like it is now it is cool too. I like Melissa & Sergio and I like Bethany & Craig ❣️

😘😘😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I love Melissa! As long as they're having fun that's all that matters to me. I do hope that Bethany is enjoying herself because it's difficult for me to tell at times.I also hope that Melissa likes being held down be Craig while Sergio has sex with her. Obviously so or they wouldn't do it so much. It's just that it seems that Bethany gets left out when that happens so much, but as I said , as long as they are having fun. I appreciate all of them...

• Like 3