Bonnie & Clyde

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I like you AlexLina, but these practices are not fair. They aren’t fair to the tenants, unbeknownst to them, they are not fair to the other managers who don’t do this. 

I understand that there is a risk that the tenant could fail in a week and the rent has to be paid. I get that you have to cover your risks, but if the tenant makes it through the test and earns the bare minimum needed to cover the rent, then my goodness, give them their fair cut of the money they earned from the views. Some of these tenants don’t understand that they may not be able to earn as much as they did that first month. The novelty wears off and you know that the viewer stats drop. Sure, earn a percentage from the viewer money for your efforts, but don’t take it all. 

I found and placed tenants on VHTV and guess what I didn’t ask for a thing in return. Not from them and not from VHTV.  Just think about it and reconsider this trial period that’s all I’m asking. Let the tenants see and earn what theirs and take your percentage at a minimum. 

Not enough "Like" buttons for this post.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexLina said:

when this period passes they get all their money

So chances are...you never pay most of your tenants to their maximum potential.  You are both a fraud.  Tenants should be paid from day 1.  Clearly you two are not business people.

• Like 3

Really really hope this residents start doing things,maybe that way we would get less talk about payments and stuff and actualy more talk about how nice,sexy it was..THAT would be great!Till now we were "gift" with an guest acting like fool covering cams an dozen times,an massage with masks,an ok sex session of the couple and that's it,seems the most talked,interesting residents are the dam fishes in aquarium,that should be an matter of worries,dont cair about payments,only the ones i make monthly to site,and for sure isn't for watching jerks covering cams or fuc&&& dam fishes!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Так что шансы есть ... вы никогда не платите большую часть ваших арендаторов до их максимального потенциала. Вы оба мошенничества. Жильцы должны быть оплачены со дня 1. Очевидно, вы два не деловые люди.

You probably misunderstood, their presence is paid from the first day, no one lives for free

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Я надеюсь, что это так! 

Спасибо , ребята , за давая мне выразить свою обеспокоенность по этому поводу , не пытаясь столкнуть меня в яму. Я действительно ценю это. ❤️

dear Amy, we will definitely think about your words! In the meantime, I can say one thing !!! Anyone who does something is satisfied with everything! And those who do not want to work will continue to complain! You can blame us all you want, the main thing is that our people do not think so and the participants appreciate us!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

dear Amy, we will definitely think about your words! In the meantime, I can say one thing !!! Anyone who does something is satisfied with everything! And those who do not want to work will continue to complain! You can blame us all you want, the main thing is that our people do not think so and the participants appreciate us!

Get some genuine swingers if you can.Ella Isaac leaving has left a huge gap.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, AlexLina said:

Amy,all conditions of participation in the project are discussed with the participants before they begin to live. Accordingly, all participants agree to our rules.

and do you really think that we would have worked so many people if we cheated someone?

Some people leave because it just doesn't suit them!!!And it's not our fault!

And if we make mistakes, VH will always point us to them!

"...all participants agree to our rules."

That's just spin! Of course, they agree to your terms otherwise, you
wouldn't sign them on as tenants.

"...and do you really think that we would have worked so many people if we cheated someone?"

How would they know if they were being cheated? Who's going to tell
them? Certainly, not you. VHTV is not going to tell them. They don't
have a clue what the managers are doing. The tenants only know
what you tell them. More spin!

"And if we make mistakes, VH will always point us to them!"

If that's true, there needs to be way more transparency and much
more oversight of all managers, with clear and precise rules, not
guidelines, but exact rules stipulating what a manager can and
cannot do and what they must and must never do. In addition,
exact percentages for managers' pay should be made clear with
ALL of the remaining viewer money going to the tenants. All
tenants should have access to the same statistical app(s) that
the managers have access to, no exceptions. And ALL of these
rules should be provided to managers and tenants alike. Full
transparency and complete oversight for managers.

3 hours ago, AlexLina said:

Alex and Lina, I have read every word you've posted concerning
this subject and you have consistently sidestepped, avoided,
spun and obfuscated not just Amy's questions, but everyone
else's, as well. And you wonder why no one trusts you.

4 hours ago, AlexLina said:
10 hours ago, maxfactor said:

So there are chances ... you never pay most of your tenants to their maximum potential. You are both scams. Residents must be paid from day 1. Obviously, you two are not business people. 

You probably misunderstood, their presence is paid from the first day, no one lives for free 

Spin, spin, spin and more spin. No one said that your tenants are not
paid from day 1. What was said is your tenants don't get their full 
share of all the viewer pay from VHTV, from day 1.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Даже я улыбаюсь своим боссом, даже когда я должен сделать что-то, что я не хочу делать. Не путайте удовлетворение с удовлетворением. Поверьте, на внутренней стороне, он убивает их потерять деньги. Они задаются вопросом, если это несправедливо, потому что это несправедливо. Мы только видим те, кто по каким-либо причинам соглашаются вашей сделки, я должен задаться вопросом, как и многие другие убавьте свое предложение. Большинство арендаторов довольно наивно, что происходит, и они не понимают, что они дают, когда они соглашаются на испытательный период. Даже обещание нескольких сот долларов неотразимо. В любом случае, если все, что я могу сделать, это заставить вас думать об этом, то я думаю, что это примерно так же хорошо, как я могу сделать сейчас. 

Для ваших работников: Если у вас есть проблемы с Алекс и Линой вы можете пойти VHTV за совет. Просто пройти через поддержку. Алекс и Лина не владелец VHTV. Свяжитесь с ними анонимно, если вам нужно. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/support

All our residents know that they can turn to support at any time! if someone disappointed you, do not blame us for everything! And mind you, I didn't call you a bastard