B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

A salute from K, on the camera & 4 his fans
Goodbye Girl... 💋

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_27?ts=1542256632&from=share

You did not see my post.

Karla gone. Blew a kiss to the camera 

3-9 on her way out. I know it was for me...

Ciao Karla..

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

So Debbi is getting Anitas room and Anita will move in with her friend. Still waiting for her name to appear on the list.

That can't be it. Fagen.  Roxy has no suitcase and there is like 3 items in the closet for her. Why would Anita give up her single room ?

il y a une heure, zzakary a dit :

Un salut de K, l'appareil photo et 4 ses fans
Goodbye Girl ...  💋

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_27?ts=1542256632&from=share

hello to all.I was not a big fan of Karla but I appreciated some moments with her and especially the massage with progirl, so thank you for this moment, thanks also to Zak for his post with the replay address, because even if I'm not a big fan I appreciated the kiss on the camera. I would not do great praise, I reserve that to my favorite girls ( Karol first Sofie Angelina Nicole then). I wish a pleasant return to Karla at home and a happy private and professional life. I have a question I see that the name of Karla is still registered on her room. My question is she leaving the project or just B4?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That can't be it. Fagen.  Roxy has no suitcase and there is like 3 items in the closet for her. Why would Anita give up her single room ?

Probably just to be nice so she can try and have her own room also and see how that is, and so she can be with her friend Roxy, I think thats why.