B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

26 minutes ago, Mauri said:

UM

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Is cam 3.9 working for you @charliefoxx69

Yes before UM all cameras were working. Had a strange occurrence earlier when hovering over 4 area (pool, terrace) the preview was of LR 1. Clicked on it sure enough switched to it.

Anyone else notice this or something similar?

Site has been screwy for a couple days now. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I think she will be a hell of a lot better then deb Miranda lily and Sandra. the ones who should have been sent home along time ago

Haha..Sorry guys. I've major problems with my WiFi all day, and CC is so slow...Total nightmare. You wouldn't think I've been on my laptop all afternoon...😖

Alright, can someone tell me what's going on.  I've been gone to the pain clinic for almost 3 hours, B4 has been UM all that time but it doesn't look like anything has changed.  The room names and everything are all the same.  Am I missing something here?

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Alright, can someone tell me what's going on.  I've been gone to the pain clinic for almost 3 hours, B4 has been UM all that time but it doesn't look like anything has changed.  The room names and everything are all the same.  Am I missing something here?

Anita's room now appears to be Deborah's ---Karla left and Anita now has her bed and Anita's friend now has Deborah's bed