Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

10 hours ago, scutus said:

Since everyone has an opinion, I will throw mine in.:rolleyes:

Old Cam 8 location : Now cam 9, is every bit as good as cam 8 was. With the possibility of a slight increase in magnification.

Old Cam 9 location: Now cam 8, Now via the closet mirrors, not only covers the length of the bed, but also covers what used to be a blind area by the windows where Leora chose on occasion to get dressed, or sitting on the window ledge, chat on the phone. That camera has a high enough pixel count so that the picture quality is not reduced by using the Windows button, plus + to give a controllable increase without decreasing picture quality. Equal to old cam 9.

Cam 10, still cam10: Has always been over magnified, thus reducing picture quality, and if Leora chooses to have activity at the foot of the bed, at times the center of attention is beyond the range of the camera. Plus, the quality of the picture is greatly reduced in low light conditions. If there is a change to be made, slightly decrease the magnification, and raise the pixel count by about 10%. Both would go a long way to provide a clearer picture.

What I know of Leora she understands the camera angles and will get RLC to fix them up.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

What is Paul up to?  It appears he is going out for stroll. Did he take his bike with him ?      Hmmm !:smile:

And it looks like Leora is setting up the stage in the GR .     :biggrin:

Hopefully on the long, long trip to Siberia I spoke of yesterday to see the Doc 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Hopefully on the long, long trip to Siberia I spoke of yesterday to see the Doc 

Pepe, technically he is already in Siberia. But I think you wish him a trip to Northern Siberia.    

• Like 1