Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

4 hours ago, european said:

It is 14 o'clock in Russia he is still in bed normal people the work is about to finish work as normal people said.

You told me last week that you would cease your constant bad attitude toward Paul...I notice you haven't and that you are not a man of your word.

As some indication to the popularity of your remarks, perhaps you should look very closely at your + " like" icon as opposed to your " posts "...Perhaps it is trying to tell you something.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, european said:

jimbo4 Ich bin ein Mensch der 40 Jahre für Geld hart Arbeiten sein müssen und wenn ich dann si einen Schmarotzer sehe werde ich das wütend versteht du nicht.

quesque cela peut te faire si paul ne travail pas,il n'y a peut etre pas d'emploi de libre dans son secteur ou d'autres parametres peuvent rentrer en compte'depression,fatigue passagere),il n'a pas toujours ete au chomage,cette obstination sur paul devient vraiment maladive,pose toi la question si ce n'est pas toi qui aurais un probleme mental

• Like 4

1 hour ago, european said:

jimbo4 I am a person of 40 years working hard for his money and when I see such a parasite I get angry you do not understand that.

And just what possible difference to you does it make whether he works or not? He is doing you no harm whatsoever.....Let it go, you are making a fool of yourself.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You told me last week that you would cease your constant bad attitude toward Paul...I notice you haven't and that you are not a man of your word.

As some indication to the popularity of your remarks, perhaps you should look very closely at your + " like" icon as opposed to your " posts "...Perhaps it is trying to tell you something.

You never learn do you. 

• Upvote 1