B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

It would appear I was wrong.  Amina DOES have the balls.  She ate with the girls but now has changed into her new leather dress with nothing under it and Irma is getting all sexed up as well.  Looks like the 2 of them are going out to partake in some male female activities.  There, did I say that polite enough not to get deleted?

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

It would appear I was wrong.  Amina DOES have the balls.  She ate with the girls but now has changed into her new leather dress with nothing under it and Irma is getting all sexed up as well.  Looks like the 2 of them are going out to partake in some male female activities.  There, did I say that polite enough not to get deleted?

Don't be one of them!

Someone already said that Danaya is looking the best she has looked tonight since she has been there and it might even had been you and if you think she got dressed however it is she is dressed to stay in the house, I think you weren't looking at the whole picture.  I'm sure that everyone (maybe not Karol because of her boyfriend) is going to meet up with the fat man for a fun filled night at the swingers club.  I also think that the little get a way that Irma and Danaya took was also with the fat man!!  Tell me one thing, how are they dressed??

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I have said for 3 months that Amina is.................(it will get deleted) and I guess I was right.

Yes she wear not the best clothes to club, as girl with bf, but i still dont think she have someone in barca.