B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

14 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

This guy looks like her actual boyfriend, Nils. Are you sure all three haven't been the same guy?

I think its the same guy she been on the phone with the whole time in the tub, just checked with replay and dont see others. All been the same with that beard.

And I think it's Nil.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think its the same guy she been on the phone with the whole time in the tub, just checked with replay and dont see others. All been the same with that beard.

And I think it's Nil.

Even though I personally think Amina is a high class provider I looked at pictures from Nils last visit and the flip in the hair is the same. It does look like Nils has allowed his beard to grow...then many men do this time of year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrazyDude said:

Even though I personally think Amina is a high class provider I looked at pictures from Nils last visit and the flip in the hair is the same. It does look like Nils has allowed his beard to grow...then many men do this time of year.

Or while gf is far away.

4 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I just get home and open RLC and what do I find in B1?  Karol on the sofa semi-playing with Irma but that's not unusual for them and doesn't mean anything but upstairs I see Danaya in bed with Amina and Dalia.  I don't know what is or isn't happening but I'd bet my last nickle that until Danaya leaves them alone nothing is going to happen between Dalia and Amina.  It seems like both Danaya and Irma are determined to get in the way of anything Amina and Dalia think about doing.  They just can't leave them be.

Nothing is ever going to happen between those two!!  Whatever they have done to lead you to believe that something was ever going to happen between them, is just pure wishing on your part.  They have had ample enough time for something to happen and if it has happened by now it's not going to!!

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

You are probably right.  Right now she is skyping with some guy in the tub and it's the 3rd different guy she has done it with in the past 45 minutes.  She's showing off her tits and playing with her pussy to thjem

Amina is a ___________.....fill in the blank!

• Like 2