B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

il y a une heure, moos54 a dit :

Je sais pas d'où te viens ces informations mais apparemment elles ne sont pas bonne ^^ 

Seule Danaya a un enfant, elle était déjà enceinte lors de sa précédente participation quand elle vivait à B2 

LOL

si Danaya avait été enceinte de trois mois lors de son arrivée le 15 Décembre 2016   en B2 et quittée à 6 mois de grossesse le 08 Mars 2017 avec 15 cams braquées sur elle 24/7 ,

je pense que quelqu'un s'en serait aperçu , de plus nous avions le Replay et  ce qui  est étrange , je ne vois aucun signe , je dis bien aucun signe de grossesse de Danaya en B2 sur les nombreuses photos et vidéos que je possède

donc à toi de faire ta propre conclusion :biggrin:

LOL

if Danaya had been pregnant for three months when she arrived on December 15, 2016 in B2 and left at 6 months of pregnancy on March 08, 2017 with 15 cams focused on her 24/7,

I think someone would have noticed, moreover we had the Replay and what is strange, I see no sign, I mean no sign of pregnancy Danaya in B2 on the many photos and videos that I own

So you have to make your own conclusion :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, daily said:

LOL

si Danaya avait été enceinte de trois mois lors de son arrivée le 15 Décembre 2016   en B2 et quittée à 6 mois de grossesse le 08 Mars 2017 avec 15 cams braquées sur elle 24/7 ,

je pense que quelqu'un s'en serait aperçu , de plus nous avions le Replay et  ce qui  est étrange , je ne vois aucun signe , je dis bien aucun signe de grossesse de Danaya en B2 sur les nombreuses photos et vidéos que je possède

LOL

if Danaya had been pregnant for three months when she arrived on December 15, 2016 in B2 and left at 6 months of pregnancy on March 08, 2017 with 15 cams focused on her 24/7,

I think someone would have noticed, moreover we had the Replay and what is strange, I see no sign, I mean no sign of pregnancy Danaya in B2 on the many photos and videos that I own

I think you need new glasses.
She was pregnant when she arrived,  you could clearly see she was pregnant when she left 8 March 2017. She gave birth to her son on June 12, 2017

19 minutes ago, daily said:

LOL

LOL

Pouvons nous dire que tu n'a jamais était objectif quand on parle de Danaya car tout le monde c'est aperçue que son ventre s'arrondissait pendant son séjour, surtout sur la fin 

Mais à toi de croire que ce que tu veux 

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She was pregnant when she arrived,  you could clearly see she was pregnant when she left 8 March 2017. She gave birth to her son on June 12, 2017

I remembered that.  She cried her eyes put most days. Whether she cried about that or something else is hard to say. 

Simple Solution to Kids.  If you don't want them, Keep the Legs Closed.             :biggrin:

there is a time Noldus said:

there are 54 minutes moos54 said:

Can we say that you never had objective when talking about Danaya because everyone is noticed that her belly was rounded during his stay, especially on the end 

But you believe that what you want 

LOL

I have enough evidence in my drawers to shout out loud what I tell (Danaya no signs of pregnancy in B2)

always the same assholes team that they will not admit the truth : Biggrin:

I am not a member of the Catholic Relief serving soup RLC and girls who give no fuck for members of RLC

Here you can tell your bullshit to fool people but 'there is one thing you forgot is that the law of  silence does not exist outside of CC and many people in Spain, Ukraine and Russia give no fuck also for girls

Now I will take everyone as a witness

how Danaya could be connected to her  accounts on social networks while she slept or not being present on her phone (telepathy): Biggrin:

this girl is not able to do anything except suck cock and yet I'm nice when I say that

how Danaya can have two different mothers

Danaya was allowed out 5 times in nightclubs and 5 times in swingers club during pregnancy

there's really comical in this forum : Biggrin:

good Sunday

5 minutes ago, daily said:

LOL

I have enough evidence in my drawers to shout out loud what I tell (Danaya no signs of pregnancy in B2)

always the same assholes team that they will not admit the truth : Biggrin:

I am not a member of the Catholic Relief serving soup RLC and girls who give no fuck for members of RLC

Here you can tell your bullshit to fool people but 'there is one thing you forgot is that the law of  silence does not exist outside of CC and many people in Spain, Ukraine and Russia give no fuck also for girls

Now I will take everyone as a witness

how Danaya could be connected to her  accounts on social networks while she slept or not being present on her phone (telepathy): Biggrin:

this girl is not able to do anything except suck cock and yet I'm nice when I say that

how Danaya can have two different mothers

Danaya was allowed out 5 times in nightclubs and 5 times in swingers club during pregnancy

there's really comical in this forum : Biggrin:

good Sunday

Donc si je comprends bien 

Pour faire avancer tes arguments, tu es obligé d'insulter et dénigré les gens sans donner des arguments plausibles 

Nous on te parles de fait réel, mais si tu n'es pas prêt à y croire, tant pis pour toi 

Si tu préfère croire à une machination, ou que Danaya n'est pas la vrai Danaya, c'est toi qui vois, cela me pose pas de problème tant que tu arrives à garder le respect pour la vision des autres 

Et pour information, c'est pas par ce qu'une fille est enceinte qu'elle ne peut pas sortir en boite de nuit ou aller dans d'autres endroits sinon je me demande bien pourquoi je vois des femmes enceintes dans la rue quand je sorts de chez moi :-) 

• Like 2