B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

I know this isn't exciting enough for some of you guys, I'm loving this interaction between the girls in B1. The B1 girls are having fun..and It's real. The B4 girls never do this stuff unless it involves beer pong, the big bath, massage or dildos...For me, the 2 apartments are worlds apart right now...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Non c'è paragone tra di loro. Se RLC potrebbe ottenere un lotto decente di ragazze in B4 sarebbe effettivamente la pena di guardare e richiama molto di più abbonamenti. Solo la mia opinione, ma penso che sia preciso.  

It does not even seem to RLO this site buffoon anymore

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

It does not even seem to RLO this site buffoon anymore

Hey Mikelima, where have you been hiding or are you just working in a shoe shop now, surrounded by high heels?...😉

Sorry, can you do me a favour and translate this post please mate...I'm struggling

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ehi Mikelima, dove sei stato nascosto o stai solo lavorando in un negozio di scarpe ora, circondata da tacchi alti? ... 😉

Siamo spiacenti, mi puoi fare un favore e tradurre questo post si prega di mate ... sto lottando

my job took me to afghanistan for a while but where I was, no high heels are fisting unfortunately .....
only 5.56 NATO and amphibious boots!

however I mean that lately RLC is really a bad site.
after my Rebecca no serious girl
and RLC should understand that the girls' second or third time here is almost always a disappointment

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know this isn't exciting enough for some of you guys, I'm loving this interaction between the girls in B1. The B1 girls are having fun..and It's real. The B4 girls never do this stuff unless it involves beer pong, the big bath, massage or dildos...For me, the 2 apartments are worlds apart right now...

Real life always win for me, and dildos, lesbian show just suck in RLC project, if i want this kind of content, i have a lot of po*no sites. Also subscription on them is more cheap:blush:  i pay my many for real stuff.

• Like 2

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

my job took me to afghanistan for a while but where I was, no high heels are fisting unfortunately .....
only 5.56 NATO and amphibious boots!

however I mean that lately RLC is really a bad site.
after my Rebecca no serious girl
and RLC should understand that the girls' second or third time here is almost always a disappointment

Yes, you won't see much high heels, dildos and fisting in Afghanistan!...and if you did, you might not see their face...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1