B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

Noldus

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

What a great bate by Karol...probably her best. Shame about the shite lighting!!..Oh, what I'd give for the sexiest girl on RLC to have Tina's room set up, just for 1 night...

Thank you my girl...❤️

is it the lighting in the room .or is it just the way she uses the light in the room .😏it seems that when she was in b4 it to had shite lighting for her to .but the lighting is great for all the rest in that same room. sorry naga but I dnt think its the light in the room .but just the way the one that is in that room is making the lighting work to the way she wants it to.🤔

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

is it the lighting in the room .or is it just the way she uses the light in the room .😏it seems that when she was in b4 it to had shite lighting for her to .but the lighting is great for all the rest in that same room. sorry naga but I dnt think its the light in the room .but just the way the one that is in that room is making the lighting work to the way she wants it to.🤔

Yes, it's her lamps and her little fairy lights she's put around her mirror 🤢..I realise why she does it, she wants to be cosy and relaxed in her room. I'm the same...When I'm in the house, I never have the main lights on, whether it be in the kitchen, living room or bedroom. True, when she was in B4, it was a similar picture. The way the B4 girls do it, straight into the cam with full lights on just smells SHOW to me...But I'd like Karol just to have that opportunity the once...The natural sunlight in that room, when you catch it at the right time in the morning, however, is great. I'm waiting that day when she uses it...

When the twins had her room, the lighting was also poor once they switch the lamps on...