B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I care.  I love it.  Amina is a spoiled little child and I like to see her put in her place, even if it's just for a short while.  She will charm them back to her shortly.

you care that she was pissed. I for one don't care if she gets so pissed off that she go's and find a place outside of rlc to stay

• Upvote 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

you care that she was pissed. I for one don't care if she gets so pissed off that she go's and find a place outside of rlc to stay

She needs their attention.  She will get it back and for a while everything will be fine.  I also wish she would leave before her soup even cools but that's not going to happen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

It would be appropriate for Irma to take Dalia in her room, all naked with sexy heels, and that Irma would do a massage like that done to Jessica months ago! with pussy lick and orgasm...

I'm ok with that happening 😛

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

It would be appropriate for Irma to take Dalia in her room, all naked with sexy heels, and that Irma would do a massage like that done to Jessica months ago! with pussy lick and orgasm...

That would be great but won't happen.  Irma keeps sex away from B1.  She feels really bad for Dalia and wants to cheer her up but not that bad.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

You are too kind but I'm afraid you don't have the right equipment😁

I have a tongue and man boobs so should be able to help out LOL

• Like 1