B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

I have heard Amina have two long conversations with this guy and she ends them telling him to give a hug to his mom and sister for her. They talk about many things. I heard her tell him she started smoking when she was 14 and would gladly stop when she gets pregnant. She also told him she has many guy friends who she doesnt have sex with but most men dont understand that.

Its rare when I defend her as I do not like her. Too selfish. And she fucks for money.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

I have heard Amina have two long conversations with this guy and she ends them telling him to give a hug to his mom and sister for her. They talk about many things. I heard her tell him she started smoking when she was 14 and would gladly stop when she gets pregnant. She also told him she has many guy friends who she doesnt have sex with but most men dont understand that.

Its rare when I defend her as I do not like her. Too selfish. And she fucks for money.

So are you defending her here Crazy?...It's a bit unclear

58 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So are you defending her here Crazy?...It's a bit unclear

Truly, Im not sure either. I didnt want people to think the english speaking guy was one of the boyfriends. I felt more for him than her. During the two calls I listened to there were frank exchanges on many topics including smoking dope, which she likes to do, but there was no flirting. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Truly, Im not sure either. I didnt want people to think the english speaking guy was one of the boyfriends. I felt more for him than her. During the two calls I listened to there were frank exchanges on many topics including smoking dope, which she likes to do, but there was no flirting. 

Job interview for her next voyeur gig :dodgy:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Don't know about other times but today,  girl laughed and had fun the whole conversation, as raly said its usual for her and that guy. But why she said several times that she was only 23 and let him decide, a lot of your friends is so close to your mom and sister that ask you to give them a hug from you, why she didn’t remember her boyfriend, when it had several good opportunities, every time she spoke only about her sister and cat, why she was so often talks to a “friend” guy late at night, not to Nil, and why she tells him everything, and a lot of other little things, I don’t want to list everything now, but all together it let me know that he is more to her than just a friend. And i am not the only one who saw things in that way. I am not saying she is a cheater but this conversations are creepy for girl with bf, as i told before. Thats it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrazyDude said:

Ok, let me try this way, she tells him everything, she knows his family, she calls him often, she always in a good mood and laughs with him, they talk at 2 am and thats ok for her, he knows about rlc, he doesnt know about nil, they have long conversations, more than 30 min always, they discuss some future plans, and so on, so how it looks like?:biggrin:

• Like 1