B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #4

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Nold, it's a total show from start to finish...It this was at all genuine, we'd see pockets of affection between the couple over the next day or 2, until the next show...but they'll act like nothing happened...It's not for me mate...😒

I think it's the entertainment
They go a bit longer for each day now
After two bottles of wine loosen it up

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think it's the entertainment
They go a bit longer for each day now
After two bottles of wine loosen it up

I know Nold, and a lot of guys here like these shows because it was top cam for ages. That's fine, It's just not for me, so I'll watch something else...

Of course, if it was Karol and Amina, I'd make an exception...but they have too much class to put a show on like this..IMO, of course 😉

LiLY ur soooo FRESH... :heart:

Aside

1st Do not let Sandra bridle you
2nd Stay as far as possible from Miranda & Deborah

3rd U can play with Anita & Oksi,as long as you want, as long as you apply the first tip

4 me Karol and mostly Irma should leave and never return in a RLC apt,these 2 are  boring,old and worn,only Dan, is still pretty crazy and full of surprises(I loved the scene, a bit surreal with Kenny & Kim at B3)

Aside 2

Relationship Amina/Karol is a scam for RLC cam,clearly K dont allow A to go further
It's subtle, but Karol does everything to avoid Amina, while giving her a little attention
For a wise eye, all this is very funny to watch... :biggrin:

• Like 1