B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #4

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not here wasting my time.  I get on and check the forum when I have a chance to.  Very seldom do I ask anybody to fill me in.....I don't know where you're coming from with that!  I have a great life and this particular time of year I spend more time in the country than I do at home.  In the spring I spend more time on the water fishing than I do at home.  The summer is my down time because of my heart problems but other than that, I have a great time.  I don't watch a lot of TV because other than sports there is nothing I'm really interested in besides the series of "ALONE" that comes on when they have a new group of survivalist.  I watch YouTube more than anything else or I spend time with my family.  I just got through spending 4 days at my place in the country deer hunting and had a blast.  What bothers me the most about people on this forum is they don't have a clue what kind of a person I am and they surely don't know what I do in my life and then they come on here and make asinine comments as you did when you know absolutely nothing about me or what I do!!

Good evening Harley...I'm being serious here...I'm happy with my lot, I've retired. have a lovely wife and 2 beautiful daughters and my health (touch wood) is reasonably good...You're probably asking why am I here then..well it's a bit of escapism really, and we can all that question of ourselves here. But, from where I'm sitting, you lead a pretty full, jam packed and happy life, more than I do, and your health isn't great. You have opportunities to do stuff I could only dream of...So I don't really know why you come here if you don't watch any of it...you don't even sound like you enjoy the banter anymore..

It's just a simple question...You have much more fun away from here, IMO...

• Like 3