B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #4

16 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

They are coming home from shopping at 6 in the morning.  Am I the only one who thinks that's a bit strange?

fuck!!!!!!!!!!i've watched RLC for a while now,and its never been as boring before,as it is right now.they need to do something,,,,,,,,,,,,,new girls........new apts..........something!!!!!!!i dont watch for 3 or 4 days in a row,hoping that when i tune back in.........something has changed.but every time,its the same old shit its fucking rediculous.......C'MON RLC.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jc1861791 said:

fuck!!!!!!!!!!i've watched RLC for a while now,and its never been as boring before,as it is right now.they need to do something,,,,,,,,,,,,,new girls........new apts..........something!!!!!!!i dont watch for 3 or 4 days in a row,hoping that when i tune back in.........something has changed.but every time,its the same old shit its fucking rediculous.......C'MON RLC.

Sources who are in the know say there will be changes made next week or the first week of Dec.  All we can do is sit and wait and hope they are good changes.  

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:51 AM, cheesehead51 said:

You know there are other apartments besides this one.  They aren't all good all the time but they also aren't all bad all the time.

i know,i'm an all girl type of guy........the only other apt i watch besides b4,is b1 and b2,when it was online.......and they suck too,

1 minute ago, jc1861791 said:

i know,i'm an all girl type of guy........the only other apt i watch besides b4,is b1 and b2,when it was online.......and they suck too,

Do you like good bates from the girls?  There is almost always someone bating.  Just a few hours ago Amina in B1 had a good one while her roommate was getting a sensual massage in Karol's room.