B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #4

I see from the the replay that RLC is playing a game with what they perceive as a slow day yesterday.  The Oksi, Anita bath was on Friday night...it's now Sunday...far more that 24hrs?  So RLC has the balls to troll for more revenue in replay even though nothing worth seeing happend in the past 24 hrs.  

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I see from the the replay that RLC is playing a game with what they perceive as a slow day yesterday.  The Oksi, Anita bath was on Friday night...it's now Sunday...far more that 24hrs?  So RLC has the balls to troll for more revenue in replay even though nothing worth seeing happend in the past 24 hrs.  

no the bath was from last night but with more candles🤣

26 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no the bath was from last night but with more candles🤣

RLC's A-holes often do things not very correct, especially with their abusive UM, but i confirm
TOO MANY MINI CANDLES(4 a sat night bath)... :biggrin:

Aside

@maxfactor, you should read Albert Einstein, he might give you right, about Oksi / Anita bath time

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

it happened last night at 23:00