Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

That's not very sporting of you, bloke. Where were you when she spent hours pleasing us just a few days ago?

I'm sorry what I'm feeling is real life, I love her to death she's the only reason why I signed up to this thing anyway but I'm not going to pretend anymore that is mutual with her towards us because look around it's not so real life you can stick around and pretend everything is roses I'm not going to do that I'm going to speak how I feel what's going on

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Since I'm not in the prediction business I think with this apartment I can come close so let me predict Paul will leave pretty soon and you won't see them for another maybe if we're lucky 7 or maybe 8 hours

You're probably right but it's not real life unless they can take a break from us. 🙂

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You're probably right but it's not real life unless they can take a break from us. 🙂

Are you serious look at the names under the list of apartments and notice if someone wants to take a break they have like a little airplane symbol to to indicate "on vacation" so go on vacation and take your break otherwise stop playing us for fools at least I'm not one but if you want to sit and wait for 8 hours that's your free well

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Are you serious look at the names under the list of apartments and notice if someone wants to take a break they have like a little airplane symbol to to indicate "on vacation" so go on vacation and take your break otherwise stop playing us for fools at least I'm not one but if you want to sit and wait for 8 hours that's your free well

Well, I have to go to work so 8 hours works fine for me. Good day.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Well, I have to go to work so 8 hours works fine for me. Good day.

well that's good for you because once they get home she may flash her butt for you while she's putting on her clothes to go to bed so you'll be just in time to see that

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Obviously you are still not aware how this site works they are not here to entertain you every day if she wanted she could go months without doing anything which most of us who have been around since the beginning have seen. Yes we was disappointed but didn't complain every single day.

For the first few years you was lucky to see anything other than sex between on occasion. The cameras are there for us to watch them if sex or bating happens that's a plus... The Goddess is not here just to bate or have sex for your pleasure, she's not a trained seal. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Obviously you are still not aware how this site works they are not here to entertain you every day if she wanted she could go months without doing anything which most of us who have been around since the beginning have seen. Yes we was disappointed but didn't complain every single day.

For the first few years you was lucky to see anything other than sex between on occasion. The cameras are there for us to watch them if sex or bating happens that's a plus... The Goddess is not here just to bate or have sex for your pleasure, she's not a trained seal. 

This is not charity on my part but like I said you have free will to say well it's fine with me if it goes this long or that long but it's not fine with me so my money is important to me if I feel that some thing is not satisfying the way I believe it should be I have every right not to continue it because it's up to them to convince me to continue not the other way around