Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Pepe and Scutus 😹😹 The greatest double act since Laurel and Hardy 😹😹 Thanks for making my day guys.

Look in the mirror. What I said, without saying it. Was that Leora ( the tenant of the second apartment ) called herself at the apartment where we were watching her. ( the first apartment ).  Read what it states

Moe !!:biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Look in the mirror. What I said, without saying it. Was that Leora ( the tenant of the second apartment ) called herself at the apartment where we were watching her. ( the first apartment ).  Read what it states

Moe !!:biggrin:

And? 😸

• Like 1

Come to think of it Tubby you may be right about the second apartment, that is probably where she puts on the cam shows we used to hear about or where they go to have wild passionate sex in private because we all know Paul is such a caring and compassionate lover but only in private. 🤣

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm totally confused

Someone on this forum seems to think they might have a second apartment because (I am guessing) they are not at home in this apartment all the time or they are gone for hours and hours at a time.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Come to think of it Tubby you may be right about the second apartment, that is probably where she puts on the cam shows we used to hear about or where they go to have wild passionate sex in private because we all know Paul is such a caring and compassionate lover but only in private. 🤣

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit smelly. Unless of course you can prove my opinion wrong, then it carries as much merit as yours or Scutus's 😹

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit smelly. Unless of course you can prove my opinion wrong, then it carries as much merit as yours or Scutus's 😹

Ah! so now we are playing Schrodinger's box? They do have a second apartment and soon will be moving there as soon as the cameras all get set up 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ah! so now we are playing Schrodinger box? They do have a second apartment and soon will be moving there as soon as the cameras all get set up 

Pepe, now you went and let the" Cat " out of the bag !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3