Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wouldn't give you the satisfaction 😹

I would not wish anything that bad on you but if you got caught in  the doggy door going out I would probably kick you in the bottom....to help get you all the way through the door mind you. 😀

• Like 3

I would be lying if I didn't say 'This Sucks' it's like deja-vu all over again, once you tune in you see an empty apartment but looking down at the smaller preview screens you see apartments  that are active and alive with different activities going on

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Pepe, I guess that maybe I misinterpreted " box" , and that maybe I should back off just a wee bit. I don't want to give the poor Chesire Kitty, an infertility complex.   :wink:

Scutus! Scutus!  Scutus!    When are you ever going to learn, you have tried and failed before to better me, and now you think you can perhaps do better if you are allied with the skunk...Think on, you are incapable,  you can but dream. 😹 

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Pepe, I guess that maybe I misinterpreted " box" , and that maybe I should back off just a wee bit. I don't want to give the poor Chesire Kitty, an infertility complex.   :wink:

Rather like most things you misinterpret. One day you may get lucky and get it right, but until that day please feel free to amuse me some more 😹