B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2 / December

I thought I had not read other comments that said to be amazed by the fact that the girls already knew each other before entering this brothel, but here it happens again, wake up

• Like 1

I'm lost again.  Irma and Amina come home and go to bed. Irma has some kind of pink cap.  08:00 Danaya and Serafima come home and Danaya has a pink cap so they were all probably together which makes sense for a Danaya sendoff but what I don't understand is why Danaya and Serafime got home 2 hours after Irma and Amina and why Serafima ended up in Irma's bed. 

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm lost again.  Irma and Amina come home and go to bed. Irma has some kind of pink cap.  08:00 Danaya and Serafima come home and Danaya has a pink cap so they were all probably together which makes sense for a Danaya sendoff but what I don't understand is why Danaya and Serafime got home 2 hours after Irma and Amina and why Serafima ended up in Irma's bed. 

They have probably been to a party with some sponsor gifts. Danaya had a Spanish hand fan in the cape with a company logo on

That Sera joined Irma is for practical reasons, Danaya's bed is now a single bed and they bothered turning it into a double bed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

They have probably been to a party with some sponsor gifts. Danaya had a Spanish hand fan in the cape with a company logo on

That Sera joined Irma is for practical reasons, Danaya's bed is now a single bed and they bothered turning it into a double bed

That makes sense.  Also gives her another place to go rather than home. 

• Like 1