B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

why did she feel the necessity to get drunk? 😏

Actually Karl hammered her as well 😏..But not like Miguel or Oscar did...They were epic!

The VH guys are a bit disappointed, tbh...I'm hardly surprised, really. I thought it was a really odd move on their part...But time will tell. Wrong thread, so I'll leave it there...

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Amira!!  What a body !!  Awesome

...and I wouldn't kick Sera out of bed for farting either..Actually, I prefer it.:blush::blush:...:biggrin:

Edited by nagachilli2
I prefer HER BODY, not farting...Haha...
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think I am really going to enjoy the interaction between Armina and Serafina--hope it continues-

I've needed something REAL to watch since Karol and Amina...This could be it. We probably won't see any fireworks but a big thing for me here is the interaction between the girls and the development of relationships, friendships and, hopefully a little more...B4, for me..the girls just act like it's a day at the office...😒

• Like 2

even in n/v dalia your great looking pussy.. don't look like chewed up like bubble gum that was spit out. like a girl that was in that same room when it opened 

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bud...Do you realise how pathetic and sad you sound man?...Just let it go mate. You're like a dog with a fucking bone! Karol has gone...Just focus on your girl, because from where I'm sitting, she's gone way off the rails and become the sort of showgirl you hated...

but dalia is still here.and I just love her to bits. and wont let you put her down. I will coming to her defence  every time ..