B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #1

I think Lily and Sandra are a lesbian couple in real life, they came together and do everything together, and all the sex activities and kissing makes me think they are. I know some of the other girls do this also but still.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Why does Oksi let Anita treat her so  poorly? Oksi cooked lunch they eat with Dalia.

Anita went and played in the backyard with Dalia while Oksi was in her bed.

Anita spent another night with Dalia and is glued to her hip despite buying a gift for Oksi yesterday as a consolation prize.

For one Oski is sick and second Oski has her sights on replacing Anita as the top dog in a couple weeks.  Oski is just being smart.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think Lily and Sandra are a lesbian couple in real life, they came together and do everything together, and all the sex activities and kissing makes me think they are. I know some of the other girls do this also but still.

both are good actress if you think they are lesbian in real life 😁

Just now, Fagen said:

Think back a few weeks ago when they had those 2 neandrathals over and fucked them in the bathroom.  They also go out a lot dressed to fuck.  I think they are BI

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Think back a few weeks ago when they had those 2 neandrathals over and fucked them in the bathroom.  They also go out a lot dressed to fuck.  I think they are BI

Sorry I forgot about that night, then they are Bi.

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

If they were total lesbian you would think they can make their pussy eating and other things look a little more real than they do.

If there were no cameras im sure they would make it look real 😉