B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #1

8 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

They do it during the day too but mostly at night when it's showtime.  And there is still the guys they had up there.  Definately BI in my book

I'm just  talking about tell tale affection a real couple would show Cheesy...like the genuine touchy feely stuff Karol and Amina did, not this...

9 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

That they don't have 

The other pointer, for me, is when they 1st arrived, a lot of guys were hoping they were gonna be the 1st lesbian couple in the barca apts...But there was absolutely no indication that these 2 were in a relationship. They just looked like good friends. Of course, a few days later their shows started in the bath...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

The other pointer, for me, is when they 1st arrived, a lot of guys were hoping they were gonna be the 1st lesbian couple in the barca apts...But there was absolutely no indication that these 2 were in a relationship. They just looked like good friends. Of course, a few days later their shows started in the bath...

It actually started the first day but it was kept under the covers and hidden from the cams