B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #1

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

I wish that were true for Dalia's sake

you don't have to wish .hell even you cant look away from her. just check how much you post about .someone you have said you don't want to watch on rlc. no more and even said. she should have been sent home. so why are you still watching her .

34 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Good to see they get christmas tree even though most dont celebrate before 7 January in Russia and Ukraine. But then again they are in spain so maybe they will on the 24th or 25th.

All apartments have a tree 🙂 some of them to the Easter,,,, 😉 lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Did anyone see where they got the tree from? Or if the cleaning maid came with it. Or maybe it was already stored in the house.

They had it last year too. In the basement room 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

you don't have to wish .hell even you cant look away from her. just check how much you post about .someone you have said you don't want to watch on rlc. no more and even said. she should have been sent home. so why are you still watching her .

I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt.  Except Amina.  I'm hoping Dalia makes me eat my words about her but it won't until Anita is gone that we know.  I'm not too big to admit being wrong about someone and I'm hoping I was wrong about Dalia.

55 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt.  Except Amina.  I'm hoping Dalia makes me eat my words about her but it won't until Anita is gone that we know.  I'm not too big to admit being wrong about someone and I'm hoping I was wrong about Dalia.

now just look who's in dalia's bed..anita and oksi 😂

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

Don't feel sorry for Oksi.  Look who is in Anita's bed right now and who is alone in her bed right now

46 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

my sexy dalia you have a great day. 😘❤️

and from where i'm sitting it does look like she is. I would love to sit and watch .how much anita and oksi love being with sexy dalia .have to go out again today .