B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #4

1 minute ago, johnny1990 said:

This is what i am thinking but he is doing a mistake.
He should aim at sandra and that's it, cus he sure as hell not going to get a 3some out of it.

+ i think sandra look 100x better then oksi so ... yeah

I agree, Oksi has a nice body but the face.....meh. Plus she already got fucked by him before

Ok guys, I've gotta confess...I haven't been following this in B4 the last coupla nights. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong. The bearded guy fucked Oksi a coupla nights ago, some uncovered, Lily and the other guy had some undercover action, but probably didn't do the deed...The 3rd guy, who isn't there now, didn't hook up with anyone. Then last night there was no sexual activity, they were all too pissed...Am I right?

1 minute ago, mkm2222 said:

Sono nuovo di RLC, ho il mio primo abbonamento per una cosa del genere, la mia domanda è come queste ragazze hanno attratto questo tipo, sono stati pagati per farlo in cam ...?

the girl's yes, the boys no

1 minute ago, mkm2222 said:

I am new to RLC , i have my first subscription for such thing, my question is  how these girls attracted to such guy,  did they got paid to do that on cam...?

If i have to guess, the production have a say in this.
I don't know to what extent tho.
Are they producing the whole thing ? i don't think so.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys, I've gotta confess...I haven't been following this in B4 the last coupla nights. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong. The bearded guy fucked Oksi a coupla nights ago, some uncovered, Lily and the other guy had some undercover action, but probably didn't do the deed...The 3rd guy, who isn't there now, didn't hook up with anyone. Then last night there was no sexual activity, they were all too pissed...Am I right?

Yep pretty much. Last night the bearded guy was trying to get into Sandra's pants but was blocked by the other guy continuously. Pretty funny imo.

• Like 1

Just now, xtwonine said:

Yep pretty much. Last night the bearded guy was trying to get into Sandra's pants but was blocked by the other guy continuously. Pretty funny imo.

Cheers...

So beardo is gonna try them all for size, it seems...I see Dalia and Salma are sensibly keeping well out of the way...😏