B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #5

I have to leave in about an hour and won't be back until this evening.  I hope someone will be kind enough to post whatever you can regarding Anita and Dalia returning today and Anita's condition so I can read them and keep up with changes.  I will be thinking of her and wishing her the very best and a speedy recovery.  I know she received the best care available in hospital and I'm sure Dalia will not leave her side and will take extra special care of her when she returns. Love to you both.

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Daisy was in the kitchen with Sandra and Lily when the accident happened.  When Salma came to tell them what had happened, she got up and left the kitchen with the others.

I stand corrected after watching the replay, accident happened at 00.05.26 but I never saw her enter the room.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I have to leave in about an hour and won't be back until this evening.  I hope someone will be kind enough to post whatever you can regarding Anita and Dalia returning today and Anita's condition so I can read them and keep up with changes.  I will be thinking of her and wishing her the very best and a speedy recovery.  I know she received the best care available in hospital and I'm sure Dalia will not leave her side and will take extra special care of her when she returns. Love to you both.

It's touching, it looks like a letter written by a soldier during the war > Of course you'll come back and you'll see the beautiful Anita in good shape

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I stand corrected after watching the replay, accident happened at 00.05.26 but I never saw her enter the room.

She had too much to drink with Dalia.  I don't know if anyone noticed but that was her second fall off the bed in less than 30 minutes.  She fell off the foot of the bed but was unhurt and Dalia helped pull her back up.

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

She had too much to drink with Dalia.  I don't know if anyone noticed but that was her second fall off the bed in less than 30 minutes.  She fell off the foot of the bed but was unhurt and Dalia helped pull her back up.

Did not see the first fall.

It's time for RLC to put professional first aid kits in every apartment and teach every new guest how to use it, and how to react to an emergency.  A few weeks ago a male guest at a party in B4 fell backwards, with a girl on his chest, onto the coffee table that was covered with glass.  He was very lucky to not get seriously injured.  Let's hope for some improvement after this terrible incident.