B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #5

I missed the last 24 hrs here, so I missed Anita's accident when it happened. It looked really bad to me and I hope she's ok and makes a speedy recovery

Sadly many of us were waiting for something like this to happen, the number of glasses they've broken. They should switch to plastic glasses, and while they're at it, ban candles...

image.png.147ec8ad79280033d679d856cb80db55.png Anita..💕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I missed the last 24 hrs here, so I missed Anita's accident when it happened. It looked really bad to me and I hope she's ok and makes a speedy recovery

Sadly many of us were hoping that something like this would not happen, the number of glasses they've broken. They should switch to plastic glasses, and while they're at it, ban candles...

image.png.147ec8ad79280033d679d856cb80db55.png  0  Anita..💕

But hard plastic glasses can cut just as badly if broken--so would have to be the soft plastic

PS I changed a few words if that is ok

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

But hard plastic glasses can cut just as badly if broken--so would have to be the soft plastic

You can get some that are hard plast, they take a lot to break

54 minutes ago, happyone said:

That's fine Happy...That's obviously what I meant but you worded it better than me...

Maybe paper cups are the way to go...😏