B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #5

From the all of the Staff at CamCaps, We wish you God's speed Anita, Always Be Safe, Always Be Well, and Always Be Happy. Today you are in all of thoughts and our prayers, please take care of yourself, and girls thank you for coming to help as quickly as you did.

good21-copy.jpg

• Like 7

Wünschen wir Anita alles gute und das sie schnell wieder auf die Beine kommt.
Ich hoffe auf die User, dass keiner sich über Anita und ihre Verletzung lustig macht.
Gute Besserung 🌹

We wish Anita all the best and she quickly gets back on her feet.
I hope for the users that no one makes fun of Anita and her injury.
Get well 🌹

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

From the all of the Staff at CamCaps, We wish you God's speed Anita, Always Be Safe, Always Be Well, and Always Be Happy. Today you are in all of thoughts and our prayers, please take care of yourself, and girls thank you for coming to help as quickly as you did.

good21-copy.jpg

👍

• Like 1

Just now, mkm2222 said:

Damn i got shocked the moment i opened the cam on Dalia's room, guys it look serious injury, can anyone examine the injury  by how it look or how much she bleed ? 

damn!   poor Anita  😞 feel so sad about her  

Seemed like two cuts on her right thigh, one about 4-5 cm long. But no mayor arteries, not enough blood. From what I saw, she was pretty lucky by being as unlucky as she was. Closer to the center of the body it would be much much worse.

There will be a lot of stiches, and I doubt we'll see much more of her (isn't thinking nude/sexual here). But the most importent is that she hopefully be ok again.

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Seemed like two cuts on her right thigh, one about 4-5 cm long. But no mayor arteries, not enough blood. From what I saw, she was pretty lucky by being as unlucky as she was. Closer to the center of the body it would be much much worse.

There will be a lot of stiches, and I doubt we'll see much more of her (isn't thinking nude/sexual here). But the most importent is that she hopefully be ok again.

The bad cut was on her upper thigh below the hip bone. That is the one that Dalia pulled the glass out of.

Just now, Thestarider said:

The bad cut was on her upper thigh below the hip bone. That is the one that Dalia pulled the glass out of.

To bad she, or the other girls knew to keep preasure on the wound, that is very important. They only kept wiping it off.

il fallait bien qu'un accident arrive un jour!!! les blessures ont l'air profondes, des médecins devraient être à b4 rapidement. en espérant que cela soit superficiel et que l'artère n'est pas été toucher. courage anita...

it was necessary that an accident happens someday !!! the wounds look deep, doctors should be at b4 quickly. hoping that this is superficial and that the artery is not touching. anita courage ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

il fallait bien qu'un accident arrive un jour!!! les blessures ont l'air profondes, des médecins devraient être à b4 rapidement. en espérant que cela soit superficiel et que l'artère n'est pas été toucher. courage anita...

it was necessary that an accident happens someday !!! the wounds look deep, doctors should be at b4 quickly. hoping that this is superficial and that the artery is not touching. anita courage ...

An accident like this may have been inevitable but NEVER necessary. 

• Like 1