Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #9

Who can forget when her girlfriend was coming to visit and she was completely dress but within a snap of a finger she started bating for us and it was so intense she had to redress after her girlfriend showed up, so there is a possibility for something happening

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Who can forget when her girlfriend was coming to visit and she was completely dress but within a snap of a finger she started bating for us and it was so intense she had to redress after her girlfriend showed up, so there is a possibility for something happening

May have been likely more for herself, but others may have had fortune of beneficial experience also. She's a wonderfully quite sensual woman.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

And now we know.

My conclusion is that, at this point, knowledge in this case is at best speculation.

I am willing to admit she has befuddled any logical thoughts.  

Shall we resume housecleaning ?😑 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

My conclusion is that, at this point, knowledge in this case is at best speculation.

I am willing to admit she has befuddled any logical thoughts.  

Shall we resume housecleaning ?😑 

I'm sticking with my story, sir. Respectfully. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm sticking with my story, sir. Respectfully. 😉

AND,  five minutes  from now , your story may very well be 100% accurate. 

With her background of some of the literature she has read. I would not totally rule out the possibility of " mind games " in conjunction with her OH SO  sensual teasing.  😁

• Like 2

It would not surprise me. If, when she finishes the housekeeping, she were to curl up on the sofa and go to sleep.

This beautiful, sensual. seductive lady knows we are smitten by her. Her sense of humor might just include a little extra "tease" every once in a while.   ☺️

If she reads this , as we think she does. Just maybe she will give us a great big grin, while looking at the camera.

• Like 2