Ridley, Sunny, Mara

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, Turnpike49 said:

Why? Do you know why both of them left, otherwise it’s hard to say that it’s due to bad management.

don't know the reasons but I  am not happy to see her gone,she was not the last one of the contest,I think this contest in not a good idea finally because it's the race of the tokens between the girls and it's not good the girls are obsessed by that now

• StnCld316 changed the title to Wendie, Damien & Diana
22 hours ago, firewall said:

don't know the reasons but I  am not happy to see her gone,she was not the last one of the contest,I think this contest in not a good idea finally because it's the race of the tokens between the girls and it's not good the girls are obsessed by that now

participants often stay in the project just for a short time, then make a break after which some of them come back again; there are no any rules here, as it's just the cam show which is different to other voyeur sites where people stay at their homes, at least theoretically. If you won't see Anna again, I'm pretty sure there will be other girl on her place soon. Contest you've mentioned didn't come to an end yet, so defeat wasn't the reason she left. Contest was introduced to increase viewership rate  by rotation of participants, I reckon.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Ridley, Sunny, Mara